Do you need help determining your yardage quantity?
Basalt + Fines:
- 5/8" crushed rock with fines.
- Basalt rock.
- Light grey aggregate that has been crushed.
- Contains fines + dust.
- Fines work as a binder material for compaction and tight packing.
- 2nd finest compacting material we have in the yard.
- Packs down tightly and holds in place very well.
- Often used as the base for residential driveways.
- Most commonly used in walkways or parking areas.
- This product is also great for base material under flagstone, retaining walls, or concrete.
- Great for filling in potholes.
- Helpful for patios projects.
- A base of the driveway will need 4"-6" in depth then finished with 5/8 clean.