Do you need help determining your yardage quantity?
Compost + Sand + Sandy Loam
- Equal parts of organic compost screened sand and loamy soil.
- Provides a nice ratio of materials for drainage and nutrients that you can plant straight into.
- Processed through a 1/2" screen.
- Specially designed all-purpose fine soil for vegetables and herb gardens.
- Made from locally recycled garden prunings.
- Contains no biosolids or steer manure.
- Light and fast draining.
- Builds up soil level.
- Amends existing raised beds.
- Most commonly used for planting a new herb, veggie garden.
- Transplant veggies.
- Great soil for raised beds and veggie gardens
- After plants are established and growing to add 1” layer of fish compost
- Raised bed- a layer of 1½ drain rock (2 inches) then fill the rest of your bed with three-quarters of the way with the veggie garden mix –Plant into this and then provide a 1” top layer of Oly Fish Compost
- Raised bed: 4-6" of material.
- Great when combined with our Oly Fish Compost as the top layer.
- Should add fertilizer because vegetables are heavy feeders.
- Measurement page and tips.