Do you need help determining your yardage quantity?
Sand + Organic Compost
- 65% sand & 35% compost
- The main purpose of this product is drainage.
- Improves soil quality with organic matter.
- STA certified.
- Meets WAC 173-350-220 requirements.
- Helps retain, filter, and treat stormwater.
- Filter pollutants and retain moisture for plants.
- pH between 6.0-8.5.
- Complies with Seattle rain garden standards.
- Should be used in low areas where water collects.
- Used for rain gardens and bio-retention planters and swells.
- Drainage for leveling low spots throughout a lawn.
- Commonly used on sports fields.
- Used for bioswales.
- Helpful for planter boxes.
- Landscape feature intended to receive surface runoff for filtering or infiltration.
- LID projects, rain gardens, planter boxes, and many other landscape features intended to receive surface runoff for filtering or infiltration.
- Apply a layer of 12-18" for rain garden basin.
- Followed by 3” of compost. Compost can often increase the effectiveness of filtration and is often used as a top layer.
- Check here for measurement tips.