Do you need help determining your yardage quantity?
Locally Made + Tree Chips:
- Locally sourced ground trees and branches are used to create these chips.
- Arborist chips are commonly used for weed suppression
- These chips make a great top dressing.
- Arborist chips make a great, inexpensive path material.
- Great for suppressing weeds around trees and shrubs but, because they are locally sourced, they may also contain weeds itself.
- 2"-3" layer of chips over the garden bed when applying as mulch.
- 4"-6" for path materials.