What's the difference between clean and minus crushed rock?
- Contains fines + dust.
- Generally the base layer of ground projects.
- Small particles of ground rock.
- Fines help a product compact.
- Once compacted, a minus product can compact and stay in place.
- Minus rock is used as the base layer of most projects.
- We have 1/4” minus, 5/8” minus, and 1 1/4” minus available.
Clean rock -
- Products contain NO fines.
- Will not compact.
- Clean material used as top layer and loser.
- Clean rock often used for drainage.
- Used for decoration purposes.
- Used to add traction.
- We have 1/4” clean, 5/8” clean, and 1 1/4” clean available.